Performance Controller for FL Studio
The new Akai Pro Fire represents the first of its kind, a dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio DAW platform. Created in close partnership with Image-Line, Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers.
Featuring plug-and-play integration, within seconds you’ll be creating patterns and building tracks using Fire’s 4x16 matrix. Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist menus without the click of a mouse. The graphical OLED display makes for easy browsing and tactile control over the various files, menus and parameters within your FL Studio session. And the dedicated transport buttons give you full control of your music.
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- Graphical OLED display
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB Bus Powered